the origins of the village of San Quirico, Marche, are dated back before the Roman era. Subsequently, in order to check the strategic step by the Gola della Rossa, precisely the Romans founded a military garrison around which developed the original village. Later it was destroyed by the barbarian invasions and in the first years of the 1000 San Romualdo contributed to the revival of the country making build a church of San Quirico.
The historic center, beautifully preserved, has the characteristic medieval fourteenth-century. The Copertelle, a true symbol of the village are covered passages that run along the walls of the town.