worthy of note for the dimensions, the Calvary, was built in 1870 by the local craftsmen. It is located on the road axis. An apse of a hypothetical church where the nave is the road, side walls are the scenes road and the ceiling is the sky of the village of Montesano Salentino, in Puglia. On the walls are painted some of the scenes depicting episodes from the Passion of Christ, made in 1873 by the painter Giuseppe Buttazzo.
Fill out this form to contact this structure directly