- Via del Castello, 10, Vinci (FI)
the castle of the Counts Guidi is located in the center of the ancient fortified village. Since 1953 houses the Museo Leonardiano.
The castle, known in the popular tradition as "Castle of the ship" for the elongated shape and the tower that refer to the shape of a sailing boat inside it preserves frescoed coats of arms and sculpted, memory of the Podest and the ceramic Madonna with the Child by Giovanni della Robbia 1523.
In the square behind the Leonardian Museum is located the huge wooden sculpture of Mario Ceroli, man of Vinci (1987), inspired by the famous reproduction of Leonardo of the Vitruvian man.