Since 1300 is one of the most important churches of the diocese of Civita (then Olbia). According to the documents found in the Curia Vescovile, was erected in 1536. Completely rebuilt at the beginning of XVIII century now presents a neoclassical facade timpanata. Stands out in its own right the campanara tower with a square plan, high 33 meters, built in 1968 together with the portico and the sacristy. The wide inner chamber is divided into three naves all covered by barrel vaults, reinforced by sottoarchi. On the sides facing four chapels on each side, also turn cask, while on the bottom of the central nave opens the deep apse emiciclica, built between 1745 and 1756, occupied by the presbytery, a rectangular plan, raised four steps with respect to the rest of the Church.
Fill out this form to contact this structure directly